In order to protect the focusing lens, a laser protective lens is designed. Therefore, the cost of laser equipment in the processing process is saved and widely used.
Lens cleaning and maintenance
1. The focusing lens material is ZnSe or arsenic zincate, which is brittle and fragile; Attention shall be paid during disassembly and assembly: do not use too much force or collide with hard objects. There is antireflective film on the surface, which is afraid of pollution, moisture, oil and scratch; Therefore, it is required to provide dry and degreased air at work. Please use the recommended cleaning equipment and methods when cleaning.
2. Sufficient air pressure must be ensured when the equipment is working. Before work, extend your finger to the light outlet (air nozzle) of the focusing lens to check whether there is gas blowing out? Is the air pressure sufficient?
3. Before starting the machine for the first time every day, please remove the lens barrel with focusing lens and observe whether the focusing lens is polluted. The cleaning principle of focusing lens is: no pollution, try not to clean, and clean in time if there is pollution.
4. Cleaning steps:
① loosen the fastening screws and remove the air nozzle and lens barrel in turn; First, blow off the dust on the lens surface with a blowing balloon;
② If it is really necessary to clean the lens, only use a laboratory grade paper soft cotton ball, dip an appropriate amount of acetone or high-purity alcohol, and gently rotate clockwise from the center of the lens to the edge. Both sides of the lens shall be cleaned when necessary, and care shall be taken when scrubbing.
③ . install the lens barrel and air nozzle, adjust the focal length, and tighten the fastening screws.
5. If the focusing lens is too polluted or cannot be effectively cleaned for a long time, or the antireflection film on the focusing lens falls off, the focusing lens needs to be replaced.
6. Generally, the focal length of the 2-inch focusing lens (reflected in the distance from the upper surface of the machined part to the bottom of the air nozzle) is about 6 ~ 7mm. The user can get the most appropriate focal length after adjustment according to the actual situation.
7. Keeping the focusing lens clean is a strong guarantee for cutting and engraving ability and effect.
8. When the laser lens is newly installed on the new equipment, do not press the lens with force, which will cause serious damage to the optical lens.
Mirror cleaning / Cleaning supplies
1. Ordinary Cleaner: acetone or high concentration alcohol, which can be configured by users.
2. Special cleaner: camera lens cleaner, ether (analytical grade), alcohol (analytical grade)
3. Cleaning soft cotton ball: laboratory grade paper soft cotton ball or medical cotton stick. The above materials are available in photographic equipment stores or pharmacies.
Note: if the focusing lens and reflective lens are properly maintained, they will have a long service life. Please operate in strict accordance with the above cleaning and maintenance contents!